Today it is not only our anniversary, but also my dear Nan's birthday who sadly is no longer with us.
So in this newsletter, I’m going to take you on a bit of a journey, but also share some great value with you too.
You’ll need your headphones for this newsletter…
We are now 12 months on and I can proudly say I've kept up my monthly newsletters AND written plenty of blogs too, to share marketing tips and ideas to fellow business owners.
Don't get me wrong, some months have been harder to keep on top of my own marketing as I became busier, but now when I look back at everything I've achieved in the first year, I think I did pretty well if I do say so myself!
Here's a link to my very first newsletter I wrote back when I was all bright-eyed and bushy tailed about to start my new venture.
Since then I've:
I've also had:
Running a business isn't easy, but it is absolutely worth it!
If you want to read some of my other blogs, you can find them all here.
In this 10 minute video interview you can find out:
- Why I started my own business (0:15)
- Why it's called Flamingo Marketing Strategies (1:18)
- A highlight from my first year in business (2:07)
- Biggest lesson learned (3:03)
- Surprises along the way (3:50)
- How I adapted from working in a big team to running my own business (5:00)
- What is the best thing about running a business (5:37)
- How I deal with the bad days (6:15)
- Who my biggest inspiration is (6:50)
- What I'd have done if I didn't choose a career in marketing (7:46)
- How I relax when I'm not working (8:32)
You can watch the video here.